WORKSHOP AT IIT ROORKEE
Prof. Gaurav Mohan Mathur conducted a workshop at IIT Roorkee in the first week of october ,about application of timber in profession of architecture and its by- products. This was conducted by support of Prof. SmritiSaraswat (Prof. at IIT Roorkee) and was attended by 40 students. Objective of the exercise was to explore various properties and application in architecture through an exercise to design a waiting shed in the campus of IIT Roorkee, along-with conceptual models.
Moderator in talk show at National NASA
Prof. Gaurav Mathur was appointed as moderator in the talk show of famous architects who were invitees in NATIONAL NASA-2017, held at Poornima University, Jaipur. The talks were on various topics in the interest of the students. All students enjoyed the coffee and got chance to interact with famous architects. It was a wonderful opportunity as well as learning experience for him.
GUEST LECTURE AT MANIPAL UNIVERSITY – DUBAI
Guest lecture about traditional architectural practice in India with contextual study of Jaipur, in which various techniques of building documentation and conservation of built structure was shared and discussed with students. It also covered various gadgets and techniques to measure small building elements like jali opening, jharokha carvings etc and a brief about digitizing the hard copy at the site.
FIRST PRIZE WINNER IN GREEN BANAO COMPETITION
GM Architects participated in Green Banao Competition on the Earth's day and our entry stood first.
AWARDED AS BEST ARCHITECT IN JAIPUR
Nominated as best practicing architect of Jaipur awarded by prominenet architect Ar. Krishna Rao Jaisim and interior designer lipika sud hosted by Merit Awards and Market Research.
- Design Studio discussion at Canadian University of Dubai
- Guest Lecture at American University of Dubai
- Guest Lecture at American University of SHarjah
- Conducted a module for Indian Institute of Craft and Design
- Conducted 15 days module at Arch Academy of Design
- Jury Member - CIPET hostel design competition
- Article Published in Construction journal of India - High Rise Structures
- Article published in Construction Journal of India - Low Cost Housing